TB Patient Assistance Fund
The purpose of Throwing Bones Patient Assistance Fund to assist blood cancer patients with non-medical financial needs such as transportation and transportation costs to and from treatment, lodging, during treatment and assistance with basic living expenses.
Physical Activity Increases the Total Number of Bone-Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Enhances Their Osteogenic Potential, and Inhibits Their Adipogenic Properties
Cost for 2020: $4,260
- To assist patients with non-medical financial needs
- To help patients pay bills that are not covered through Medicare or Medicaid with small grants
- To help patients with lodging or travel, due to treatment or medical visits ● A targeted initial capital campaign, Year 2
- A targeted initial funds disbursement, Year 3.
- Demographics and financial status
- Medical history
- Access to fitness resources