Cancer -Active Self-Assessment
Learn more about YoUr Cancer Health.
Cancer Active Self Assessment Questionnaire & Fitness Log
- Throwing Bones recommends that ALL assessment tests and exercises be completed with the assistance of a caregiver or assistant, so as to avoid injury.
- Be sure to talk to your qualified Healthcare Providers prior to beginning any fitness routine.
- The purpose of The Cancer Active Assessment Series is to give YOU the tools to talk to your healthcare providers, including fitness, nutrition, and mental health professionals to assist them with your treatment.
- By participating in any of the recommended activities you affirm that you understand the risks associated with physical activity. Please see the Waiver of Liability (below) for further details.
Waiver of Liability Affirmation by Participant
- I am participating in activities recommended by Throwing Bones during which I may receive information and instruction about exercise.
- I recognize that exercise programs require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician and provide a physician’s release prior to and regarding my participation in the classes that I am taking with Throwing Bones.
- I represent and warrant that I am physically able to exercise and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in any classes, programs, or workshops.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in any classes, programs, or workshops with Throwing Bones, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown that I might incur as a result of participating in the programs.
- I further confirm that I have fully disclosed to Throwing Bones all my injuries and illnesses past and present. In addition, I agree to report any changes in my physical condition to Throwing Bones immediately.
- If I feel any discomfort in performing a given exercise, I understand that it is my responsibility to stop and inform my instructor immediately.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in any programs or workshops with Throwing Bones, I hereby agree to waive any claim I may have against Throwing Bones for any injury however caused that I may sustain as a result of participating in the programs.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, and discharge not to sue Throwing Bones and its owners, employees, independent contractors and any affiliates from any and all claims arising directly or indirectly out of my participant in any class, program, or workshop for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I understand that Throwing Bones has the right to refuse service to anyone they feel may be in a compromised state rendering them unfit for exercise or other services offered by Throwing Bones.
Affirmation by PARTICIPATION in any Throwing Bones program or event
By my participation in any Throwing Bones program or event, I hereby affirm that I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.